Sharp ND-240QCJ Poly 240W Solar Panel
REFERENCA - IZGRAĐENE ELEKTRANE
Business leaders install this module in large commercial applications, demonstrating financial astuteness and environmental stewardship.Engineering Excellence
- High module efficiency for an outstanding balance of size and weight to power and performance.
- Tempered glass, EVA lamination and weatherproof backskin provide long life and enhanced cell performance.
- 25-year limited warranty on power output.
Multi-purpose 240 watt module from the world’s trusted source for solar.
- This module uses an advanced solar cell surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency.
Using breakthrough technology, made possible by nearly 50 years of proprietary research and development, Sharp’s ND-240QCJ solar module incorporates an advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency. Common applications include commercial and residential grid-tied roof systems as well as ground mounted arrays. Designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions, this module offers high power output per square foot of solar array.Electrical Characteristics
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 240 W
- Tolerance of Pmax: 0%/5%
- Type of Cell: Polycrystalline silicon
- Cell Configuration: 60 in series
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.5 V
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 29.3 V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.75 A
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 8.19 A
- Module Effi ciency (%): 14.7%
- Maximum System (DC) Voltage: 600 V
- Series Fuse Rating: 15 A
- NOCT: 47.5°C
- Temperature Coefficient (Pmax): -0.485%/°C
- Temperature Coefficient (Voc): -0.36%/°C
- Temperature Coefficient (lsc): 0.053%/°C
- Dimensions: 39.1” x 64.6” x 1.8”/994 x 1640 x 46 mm
- Cable Length: 43.3”/1100 mm
- Output Interconnect Cable: 12 AWG with MC4 Locking Connector
- Weight: 41.9 lbs / 19.0 kg
- Max Load: 50 psf (2400 Pascals)
- Operating Temperature (cell): -40 to 194°F / -40 to 90°C
- UL Listed: UL 1703
- Fire Rating: Class C
- 25-year limited warranty on power output
- Contact Sharp for complete warranty information