BenQ Sunforte solarni panel 333W Mono
BenQ : PM096B00-333
BenQ Solar, a division of AU Optronics, is committed to bringing solar into your everyday life in a greener, more efficient, more reliable and easily accessible way.
The BenQ Solar module portfolio includes mono, multi and back-contact cell technologies delivering high efficiency options – with 15-20.3% conversion efficiency rates – that are able to meet varied solar energy system requirements.
The SunForte PM096B00-333 mono-crystalline module is one of the industry’s most efficient solar PV modules per square metre, helping to maximize roof space for PV microgeneration.
With module efficiencies over 20%, light weight design for easy installation and black framing to maximize aesthetic appearance, the SunForte 333W meets the criteria for any solar PV installation.
- Module conversion efficiency 20.4%
- Compatible with transformerless inverters
- Resistant to salt corrosion and humidity (IEC 61701)
- Back contact cells
- 10 year product warranty
- 25 year performance guarantee
- Peak Power (Wp) : 333W
- Power Tolerance : 0/+3%
- Maximum Efficiency : 20.4%
- Cell Type : Mono-Crystalline
- Cell Layout : 12x8
- Cell Dimensions : 125x125mm
- Connector : MC4 compatible
- Junction Box : IP-67
- Frame : Anodised Aluminium - Black
- Dimensions : 1599x1046x46mm
- Weight : 18.6kg
- Performance Guarantee : Output - 90% for 10 years, 80% for 25 years